Kraków and its vicinity have a very rich history and culture.
- While the social events at AVSS-2013 (welcome reception and banquet) will expose participants to some facets of Kraków's past and present, there is much more to explore. In order to facilitate this, the Congress Bureau "Jordan" will offer a range of guided private tours of historic sites in the city and its environs such as:City Tour of Kraków Including the Royal "Wawel" Castle
- The traces of Jewish culture and Jewish-style dinner
- Auschwitz and Birkenau Museum
- Zakopane and Tatra Mountains
- Dunajec River Gorge and Niedzica Castle
Please visit the web page of the Congress Bureau Jordan for more information on available tours, their cost and booking details